Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Wall of Monitors - RIP




Ode to Wall of Monitors:
You were super cool, but you didn't work right.
And I could never find the mouse pointer across the vastness of your digital illuminations.
Some childhood dreams based on the movie War Games starring Matthew Broderick, Ally Sheedy, that super smart looking guy and our first AI gone MAD should stay in ones imagination rather than as a pallet of monitors bought on govdeals.com in questionable condition slung on a wall with mostly non-fuctioning connections.
Though, yes, there was that one day when every screen was bright with joy and possibility.
Thank you John, John, Jon, John and Dustin and the gentleman programmer-farmer for your efforts, alas, it wasn't to be,

RIP WOM 2016


3 comments:

  1. Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me ! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful
    interior designers in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for allowing me to read it, welcome to the next in a recent article. And thanks for sharing the nice article, keep posting or updating news article.
    Office interior designers in chennai
    living room interior designers in chennai
    False ceiling interiors designers in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this post two times, I like it so much, please try to keep posting & Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community.
    Pooja room interior desingers in chennai
    Hotel Interior desingers in chennai
    Hospital interior designers in chennai

    ReplyDelete