Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

LED Matrix, Driver, and Controls

by Aaron

Q:Will we ever get tired of LED's?  A: Not a chance.

Thad sez:
Last time my parents were in Richmond, I showed them the strip of neo-pixels I was about to install for under cabinet lights.  My father said he would like to have an adjustable color light.  Commercial solutions tend to be not very bright, or not very adjustable, or expensive.  

I'm not going to do any more with this project, my father will put the electronics in a box and mount the panel.  I believe it's for photography, but I don't really know any details.

This was my first time using toner transfer, and it worked better than expected.  Thanks again, Michael.  It might have been easier to use an AVR chip instead of using timers, but I felt like a little variety from the under cabinet lights project.

No comments:

Post a Comment